This document explains how to add a new set of stack markers to Colossus.
To add a new set you'll need to supply:
- A new Color, preferably one that cannot be confused with any other, and
that cannot be confused with the Masterboard Hexes.
- A two-letter identifier for the Color, that cannot be confused with any
other (see the file
, the two variables
). It's better if it's meaningful, as it is displayed to the
- A single letter color mnemonic used for Color selection. Must be
unique. See again
- Twelve 56x56 PNG files (see
). Names must be the 2-letter color description followed by the marker
number (between 01 and 12), with the .png extension (lowercase).
Note that the colored part of your images should be transparent white
rather than your color, because we support changing the color of
markers on the fly (for when they're captured).
Adding the set
The Titan and Angel chits are colored on the fly using the color specified in
file, so you don't have to worry about them.
- Add the color to
as a static member. The name must be the full color name with a
- Add the color name, short name and mnemonic to
, in the three relevant arrays (
). Note that the order is important : the AI will choose the first 6 colors
before the others, and the order must be the same in all three arrays.
- Add the image files to the
- Add the names in
; each name must be associated to the corresponding short description
(2-letter + number).
- Increment the