Public Game Server - Work to do
Here is a list of items, that were either asked whether (when) they could be added,
and/or, from which I (Clemens) know/think that they should be done.
- Game specific chats
- See board and chat at same time?
- See chat and games table at same time?
- Watch ongoing game
- Reconnect to game if dropped out
- Handover to other player (e.g. dead or spectator)
- Handover to AI (running at other player's computer)
- Two-way communication between WebServer and Game
- Save game and continue later
- Re-enable the "no unenroll to starting game", allow cancel/unenroll when failed
- Way to add AIs (server hosted game)
- Start on players computer
- Start on players computer: PGS as relay
- Start on players computer: NAT-punching
- Battle: No need to press done if no strikes / all strikes done / no moves possible?
- Multi-line messages (Pinboard, Feedback)
- When user logs in or out, game is proposed or cancelled, enroll/unenroll, generate chat entries
- Way to check if other player still alive / end his turn remotely / AI finish turn
- Visual/Audio notification if it seems player has forgotten to click Done (e.g. after 15 secs?)
- Forceful remote ending of turn if no activity for a certain time (1 min?)
- Split already during other player's turn
- "Pre"-Muster already during move phase
- Unregister / Delete registration at server
- Way to see the chat log at a webpage ???
- Review Readme docs (some are outdated)
- Add a "hidden treasures" page (features that are there but mostly nobody knows about them)
- Renew Home page layout
- Improving the AIs (dozens of ideas for that...)
Back to documents overview
Created Feb 01, 2010 by CleKa